HFS for Government – multi-purpose mobile pump systems
Fire protection and fire fighting
Residents and businesses in heavily wooded areas and in urban environments with limited or difficult access to surface water sources want to be assured that their fire fighters have sufficient water supplies to operate effectively. When conflagrations strike the most critical need is usually an unlimited water supply, which Hytrans Fire System can provide.
Flood risk protection
Residents and businesses in or near river basins or deltas need reassurance that their land and properties will be safe during flooding. When high water levels leave dikes, dams and seawalls at risk of failure, Hytrans Fire System provides the overflow equipment to relieve pressure from critical locations and to quickly remove water incursion from breaches.
Pumping capacity for unlimited water supply and water drainage
Hytrans offers the best solution for pumping unlimited quantities of water under critical circumstances. Hytrans specializes in building powerful, multi-purpose mobile pump systems that can provide fast access to open water sources, such as rivers, lakes, channels, harbors and the open sea, even if they are kilometers away. Hytrans Fire System (HFS) pump systems have unique features that conventional pumping systems cannot compete with.
HFS gives fire brigades a better chance to fight fires and to quickly drain excessive water from flooded areas.
Why HFS mobile pump systems?
- More than 30 years of experience and know-how in developing and manufacturing high-capacity and high-pressure mobile water supply systems.
- Proven reliability and effectiveness worldwide during large-scale industrial incidents, such as: Buncefield (2005), pipe line explosion in Dalian (2010), Chemiepark Moerdijk (2011), Fukushima (2011) and many smaller incidents during which HFS systems kept the situation from getting worse.
- Offers a wide range of high-flow capacity and high-pressure industrial pump systems, hoses, hose laying and recovery machinery, appliances and fittings to meet any need.
- Hydraulically-driven submersible pumps usable in difficult circumstances where conventional pumps are ineffective and insufficient. This includes: o Units with built-in boost pumps (HydroSubs) that can supply up to 45,000 lpm at 12 bar discharge pressure.o Hydraulic hose lengths up to 60-meters long that allow access to almost any open water source within approximately 60 meters of the power unit (horizontal or vertical).o Pump lifts up to 15 meters with no loss of pump capacity (pump lift > 15 m at reduced capacity) or priming worries. Whereas, conventional suction pumps are sensitive to vacuum leaks, lose capacity as lift increases and are generally limited to max. lifts of 8 meters.
- Allows large, temporary above-ground water supply systems to be set up with minimum manpower and time lost. These units are, capable of supplying unlimited amounts of water to supply fire trucks and monitors.
- Available in a variety of configurations to maximize portability including container, trailer and truck mounting. HFS specializes in container mounted systems which allow multiple units to be transported by the same truck to maximize flexibility and reduce costs.
Access to open water in difficult circumstances is vital
Firefighters and other emergency responders need pumping systems that can be set up quickly with minimal manpower to support firefighting operations and to dewater flooded areas. No conventional suction pump system can compete with the pump capacity, mobility and flexibility of HFS pump systems.
When a Hytrans HydroSub is utilized any water source within approximately 60 meters, horizontally or vertically, of the power unit can be dewatered or utilized to support firefighting operations. Even at high pumping heights the HydroSub provides enough pressure to transport the water over long hose lays. In addition, HydroSubs and Autoboosts, in combination with large diameter hoses, can be used in series (relay pumping) allowing fire fighters to quickly supply water to fire trucks and monitors located several kilometers from the water source.
Hytrans’ wide range of pump systems and equipment
HFS offers several multi-purpose products that can be quickly set up to feed temporary water supply networks covering several kilometers (wildfires and urban conflagrations), dewater flooded areas or provide temporary water supplies to sustain industrial cooling and/or drinking water systems. These systems include:
Do you also want to give fire brigades and emergency services a better fighting chance?
Request more information
We would be pleased to send you information on our products and services,
or contact you about providing a customized quote.