Hytrans® for Cooling – high-capacity water supply for cooling
Containing fire hazards
The control of large fires and conflagrations not only requires the application of sufficient water directly on the fire, but a continuous supply of water for the cooling of exposed buildings, structures and infrastructure.
Cooling chemical or nuclear installations
The loss of cooling water due to power outage, earthquake, flooding or other incidents can pose a severe risk of explosion, fire and hazardous release for some chemical, nuclear and industrial processes. Hytrans® systems and equipment can help emergency responders and plant personnel to quickly establish emergency cooling water supplies. This can give emergency services the best chance to contain the incident and it will give personnel and local residents enough time to evacuate.
Hytrans® gives authorities and emergency services a better chance to protect lives from the effect of nuclear, industrial and urban incidents.
Why Hytrans® mobile pump systems?
- More than 30 years of experience and know-how in developing and manufacturing high-capacity mobile pump systems.
- Proven effectiveness worldwide during large-scale nuclear incidents, such as Fukushima.
- A wide range of high-capacity pump systems, hoses, hose laying and recovery equipment, and water distribution manifolds, appliances and fittings.
- Usable in difficult circumstances where conventional pumps are ineffective and the area is hard to access due to sloppy/soft terrain, obstructions, steep inclines and high pump lifts.
- Emergency personnel can quickly set up a mobile drainage system with minimum manpower that is capable of draining large quantities of water fast.
- Available in a variety of configurations to maximize portability including container, trailer and truck mounting. Hytrans® specializes in container mounted systems which allow multiple units to be transported by the same truck to maximize flexibility and reduce costs.
- Hytrans® systems are multi-purpose allowing them to be used for emergency cooling, firefighting, drainage/runoff control and water recycling.
- Available with a wireless remote control system that can reduce the potential of fire fighters and emergency responders being exposed to high doses of radiation or chemical substances.
- Can be used to support water curtains to protect people from exposure to radiation.
Access to open water and minimal exposure to harmful substances is vital
Firefighters and emergency authorities need equipment that allows them to access to open water in a manner that minimizes unnecessary radiation and chemical exposures and the duration of exposure for those that must enter the hazard area. Hytrans® pump systems, hoses, hose laying and recovery equipment, and water distribution manifolds, appliances and fittings pumps help to achieve this as they have been designed to be deployed quickly with a minimum number of people. In addition, Hytrans® offers remote radio control that allows the equipment to be operated from a safe distance.
Hytrans®’ wide range of pump systems and equipment
With several Hytrans® products you can quickly set up a high-capacity pumping system with minimum manpower to get loads of water to incidents and to drain waste water to a safe zone:
Do you also want to give emergency services a better chance to contain industrial incidents?
Please contact us for more detailed information.
Request more information
We would be pleased to send you information on our products and services,
or contact you about providing a customized quote.