HFS® for Flooding – powerful mobile draining systems
One can never underestimate the power of water, especially in areas around rivers, river deltas and in areas that are facing deforestation and urbanization (leaving less room for safe water drainage).
Are you responsible for safety in your area? Do you know whether your area is protected enough against flooding? Are you able to cope with the aftermath of a flooding? Although dikes, dams and barriers sometimes lose the battle against the power of water, enough pumping capacity and pumping power can save lives and livelihoods. High-capacity pump systems can even relieve pressure from dikes, dams and barriers to prevent breach and flooding.
Against the power of water Hytrans® has put the power of hydraulically-driven mobile pump systems. They enable emergency services to quickly drain excessive water away from hazardous situations.
HFS® gives authorities and emergency services a better chance to protect lives, livelihoods, homes and businesses from the effects of flooding.
Pump capacity in difficult circumstances is vital
Why HFS® mobile pump systems?
- More than 30 years of experience and know-how in developing and manufacturing high-capacity mobile pump systems.
- Proven effectiveness worldwide during large-scale floods.
- A wide range of high-flow capacity pump systems, hoses, hose laying and recovery equipment, and water distribution manifolds, appliances and fittings.
- Hydraulically-driven submersible flood pumps (HydroSub® units), hoses and PWSE can each transfer up to 50000 lpm.
- Usable in difficult circumstances where conventional pumps are ineffective and the area is hard to access due to sloppy/soft terrain, obstructions, steep inclines and high pump lifts.
- Emergency personnel can quickly setup a mobile drainage system with minimum manpower that is capable of draining large quantities of water fast.
- Available in a variety of configurations to maximize portability including container, trailer and truck mounting. HFS® specializes in container mounted systems which allow multiple units to be transported by the same truck to maximize flexibility and reduce costs.
|Emergency authorities need dewatering systems that can be readily transported and quickly set up in flooded neighborhoods and areas that are at risk of flooding. In many cases, transferring water from areas that are threatened by high water levels is enough to prevent flooding. No conventional suction pump system can meet the pump capacity, mobility and flexibility of HFS® pump systems.||One flood pump system can manage up to 50000 lpm and can be operational within minutes of arrival and be set up with very little manpower. In extreme cases one can deploy more pump systems to increase capacity. These multi-purpose systems can also be applied as high-flow capacity and high-pressure water supplies for firefighting.|
Hytrans®’ wide range of pump systems and equipment
HFS® offers several products that can be quickly set up to provide high-capacity dewatering systems with minimal manpower to alleviate flooding. These systems include:
- HydroSub® units, consisting of one or more hydraulically-driven submersible floating flood pumps.
- The Flood Module for the HydroSub® 150 enabling drain capacity of 50000 lpm.
- HFS® high-end flood hoses which are available in various diameters up to 12” in diameter.
- An assortment of manifolds, manifold dividers, gate valves, Y-pieces, coupling spanners, pressure meters.
- HFS® patented hose ramps to safely cross roads.
- HFS® Hose Layer container(s) that allow high speed hose deployment up to 40 km/h. Containerized units allow flexibility and transportation by the same truck.
- HFS® Hose Recovery Units, powered by the truck’s hydraulics (no separate hydraulic power pack needed). HFS®’ latest system (AutoFlaker) not only lifts and drains the hose, it also flakes it into the hose container allowing the hose to be flat packed with no one in the container.
Do you also want to give emergency services a better chance to prevent or fight floods?
Please contact us for more detailed information.
Request more information
We would be pleased to send you information on our products and services,
or contact you about providing a customized quote.