The HFS® HydroSub® 1400 is a diesel-hydraulic power pack-pump unit powered by a 1400 KW marine grade diesel engine producing a pump capacity of 45000 lpm @ 12 bar. Featuring access to any open water source at a combined distance of 60 meters horizontally and/or 10-15 meters vertically.
- Submersible pump: 3 X 15000 = 45000 ltr./min (12000 gpm) at 2,5 bar.(35 psi)
- Main-boost pump: 45000 ltr (12000 gpm) at 12 bar (175 psi)
- Hytrans® CAN-bus control system
- Automatic balance control between submersible pump and boost pump.
- Automatic water pressure regulation
- Vital parameters are monitored and automatically maintained (e.g. oil pressure, oil temperature, fuel level, motor temperature, etc.)
- Audible an visible alarms are generated when a parameter falls outside its setting. If ignored for a prolonged time, the unit either automatically regulates itself to a safe level OR at your choice "Run-to-death"
- Machine status light, surround illumination and working light
Request more information
We would be pleased to send you information on our products and services,
or contact you about providing a customized quote.