Hytrans Systems Trademark Usage Guidelines
These Trademark Usage Guidelines (the "Guidelines") are for Hytrans Systems B.V. or its affiliates ("Hytrans") licensees, distributors, partners, customers, clients, and other third parties interested to use Hytrans trademarks, service marks, or trade name (collectively "Hytrans Trademarks"). The Guidelines set forth the rules for using or referring to Hytrans Trademarks owned by Hytrans. Hytrans Trademarks are in various forms and may include, by way of example, letters, words, logos, designs, images, slogans, colors, product shapes and product packaging. Use of Hytrans Trademarks may be prohibited, unless expressly authorized. Moreover, Hytrans Trademarks shall include all registered or unregistered trademarks, including but not limited to Hytrans Trademarks listed on the Hytrans Trademark List.
Licensees of Hytrans Trademarks that have been provided with a specific trademark usage guidelines in the license agreement, please follow those guidelines. If the licensee agreement does not include trademark usage guidelines, then follow these guidelines. All authorized Hytrans distributors or partners may be subject to additional restrictions.
Hytrans considers its trademarks and service marks to be among its most valuable intellectual property assets. As such, Hytrans intends to take all appropriate measures to preserve the strength of and retain its exclusive rights to use its marks. Hytrans asks that you assist us by following these Guidelines. If you have any questions about the Guidelines, please direct them to info.Hytrans@hytrans.com.
- Do Not Use Hytrans Trademarks As The Name Of Your Company, Products Or Services, As A Domain Name, Email Address, Or Social Media Profile. You may not use or register in any jurisdiction, whether foreign or domestic, any Hytrans Trademark as all or part of your company, product, or service name in a manner that is likely to create confusion as to Hytrans sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement of your company, product, or service, or that may dilute the Hytrans Trademark. Similarly, you may not use or register in any jurisdiction, whether foreign or domestic, a domain name, email address, or social media profile or name that incorporates any Hytrans Trademark in bad faith or in a manner that is likely to create confusion as to Hytrans' sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement of your company, product, or service.
- Do Not Use Hytrans Logos Without Permission. You may not use any Hytrans logo unless you have an agreement with or express written consent from Hytrans authorizing such use.
- Do Not Use Hytrans Trademarks In False Or Misleading Advertising. Advertising for Hytrans or its products or services offered under the Hytrans Trademarks must not be false or misleading in any way and must not be in violation of any applicable law, municipal ordinance, or administrative agency regulation of any country.
- Do Not Use Hytrans Trademarks In Objectionable Material. You may not use Hytrans Trademarks on or in connection with, in Hytrans sole discretion, any defamatory, scandalous, pornographic, or other objectionable materials of any sort.
- Do Not Use Hytrans Trademarks To Disparage Hytrans. You may not use Hytrans Trademarks to disparage Hytrans, its products or services, or in a manner that, in Hytrans judgment, may diminish or otherwise damage the reputation of Hytrans or the goodwill in the Hytrans Trademarks.
- Do Not Use Hytrans Trademarks as AdWords. You may not use Hytrans Trademarks as or in connection with Google AdWords, AdWords Express or any other similar online advertising service.
Permissible Uses of Hytrans Trademarks
- Use Hytrans Trademarks To Refer To Hytrans's Products Or Services. With the exception of Hytrans logos (the use of which must be expressly authorized by Hytrans), you generally may use Hytrans Trademarks to refer to Hytrans products or services in advertising, promotional, and sales materials, provided that you have the necessary authority to sell or promote Hytrans products or services, e.g. distributor, partner, licensee, etc.
- Use Hytrans Trademarks To Indicate A Relationship To Hytrans Products. You may indicate the relationship of your products and services to Hytrans products or services by using an accurate referential phrase in connection with your product or service, for example, "for use with Hytrans equipment" or "compatible with Hytrans equipment" provided that: (a) the Hytrans Trademark appears less prominent than the product or service name; (b) the Hytrans Trademark is not a part of or incorporated in your product or service name; and (c) the referential phrase is accurate and complies with the requirements set forth in any license agreement with Hytrans.
- Use Hytrans Trademarks In Publications, Seminars, and Conferences. You may display or refer to Hytrans word marks in the titles or subject matter of books, magazines, periodicals, seminars, and conferences, subject to the following requirements:
- Your use adheres to these guidelines;
- The use of the Hytrans word mark is necessary because it is germane to the subject matter of the publication, seminar, or conference;
iii. The use does not damage Hytrans reputation or goodwill in its marks and reflects positively on Hytrans B.V., its products and technology;
- Your name, logo, trademarks, or trade name are displayed more prominently than the Hytrans word mark on all of your printed materials in connection with the publication, seminar, or conference;
- You conspicuously disclaim any and all sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement by Hytrans, on all publications and/or printed material in connection with the publication, seminar, or conference in the following format: "[Title] is an independent [publication, seminar, or conference] with no affiliation to, nor authorized, sponsored or otherwise approved by Hytrans B.V.."
- You must provide a trademark attribution notice in the credit section providing notice that Hytrans B.V. is the owner of its trademark(s). Please refer to "Rules for Proper Usage of Hytrans Trademarks" below.
Rules for Proper Usage of Hytrans Trademarks
Proper usage of Hytrans Trademarks is important for their continued protection. Proper usage aids consumers who depend upon Hytrans goods and services and helps prevent Hytrans Trademarks from losing their distinctiveness and becoming generic. Licensees of Hytrans Trademarks may have different rules of usage set forth in their license agreement, in which case Licensees should follow those guidelines.
Set Hytrans Trademarks Apart From Surrounding Text. When a Hytrans Trademark is used in a non-stylized form, such as in the body text of an advertisement, it should be set apart and distinguished from the other words in the text. In order to do this, the Hytrans Trademark may be rendered in boldface type, italics, capital letters, underscored, or set in quotation marks.
A variety of distributors and partners sell Hytrans® Equipment.
A variety of resellers and distributors sell hytrans equipment.
- Use Hytrans Trademarks As Adjectives. Trademarks are adjectives and should be followed by the generic term they modify, such as "unit" or "product". Never use a trademark as a noun, a verb, or in the possessive form.
- Since the early eighties, an innovative and revolutionary pump system was developed, which is now known in the market under the trademark name HydroSub®, using diesel engine and hydraulically driven submersible floating pumps.
- HFS® features a large range of HydroSub® units.
- Since the early eighties an innovative and revolutionary pump system was developed now known in the market as HydroSub, using diesel engine and hydraulically driven submersible floating pumps
- HFS features a large range of HydroSubs.
- Do Not Abbreviate Or Alter The Spelling Of Hytrans Trademarks. You should not vary the appearance of Hytrans Trademarks by abbreviating them, incorporating them into acronyms, changing their spelling, or using improper capitalization. The Hytrans Trademark List provides the proper spelling and capitalization for each trademark.
- Hydro sub
- Use The Proper Trademark Symbol. A Hytrans Trademark should appear with the proper trademark symbol, which can be found on the Hytrans Trademark List. In written materials, the appropriate symbol must be used with the first or most prominent appearance of the Hytrans Trademark in headlines and the first time the Hytrans Trademark appears in body text. This appropriate symbol also should be used on each subsequent page if the topic is different or if the pages can be separated and distributed independently. If the materials, product packaging, or web page includes a properly licensed Hytrans logo, which already includes the appropriate trademark symbol, it is not necessary to include a trademark symbol after the word "Hytrans" in the text in that material, product packaging, or web page.
- Use The Proper Trademark Attribution Statement. All marketing collateral, advertisements, product packaging, web pages, manuals, and studies that include Hytrans Trademarks also must include the proper trademark attribution statement crediting ownership of the Hytrans Trademarks to Hytrans B.V.. Typically, the attribution statement is displayed at the end of the material, in the footer of the document, or on the back of the package. The correct trademark attribution statement is:
Hytrans, the Hytrans Logo, the Checkmark Logo and [if applicable, you may add any other trademarks found on the Hytrans Trademark List that are referred to or displayed in the document] [is/are] trademark[s] or registered trademark[s] of Hytrans B.V. or its affiliates in the Netherlands. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
In materials displaying a Hytrans logo and referring to HFS®, HydroSub® and PowerSub®, the correct trademark attribution statement is:
Hytrans, the Hytrans Logo, HFS, HydroSub and PowerSub are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hytrans B.V. or its affiliates in the Netherlands and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
In materials referring to HFS®, HydroSub® and PowerSub®, but not displaying a Hytrans Logo the correct attribution statement is:
Hytrans, HFS, HydroSub and PowerSub are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hytrans B.V. or its affiliates in the Netherlands and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Usage Rules For Hytrans As A Trade Name
"Hytrans" functions not only as a trademark mark and service mark identifying goods and services offered by Hytrans B.V., but also as a trade name or company name referring to Hytrans B.V.. Trade names are nouns and, therefore, should not be followed by a generic descriptor and may be used in the possessive form. When used as a trade name, "Hytrans" should not be followed by a trademark symbol. Within documents, the first reference to the trade or company name should be "Hytrans B.V.". "Hytrans" can be used for subsequent references.
Usage Rules for Hytrans Logos
You may not use any Hytrans logo unless you have an agreement with or express written consent from Hytrans authorizing such use. In the event that you are authorized to use a Hytrans logo, the use must comply with these additional guidelines (or the usage guidelines set forth in your license agreement, if those guidelines differ).
Use Only The Approved Master Artwork. The Hytrans logos are single, standalone pieces of artwork. When reproducing the logos, use only the master artwork provided by Hytrans. Do not alter or distort the appearance of the logo in anyway, for example, by adding your own design elements or colors or changing the font. The logo must always look sharp, clean, and well produced.
Allow A Minimum Clear Space Around The Hytrans Logo. Always allow for a minimum clear space around the Hytrans logo. Never violate the clear space with any graphic elements, words or charts.
Maintain Legibility. Never reproduce the logo in a manner that causes the logo to become illegible or blurry, which may happen if the logo is reproduced too small.
Do Not Use Hytrans Logos As A Decorative Device. Do not use any Hytrans logos for purely decorative purposes in any marketing collateral, packaging, or web site without the express written permission of Hytrans.
Misuse Of Hytrans Trademarks By Others
If you learn of any uses of any logos, icons, or images that are confusingly similar to the Hytrans Trademarks, please notify Hytrans by sending an e-mail to info.Hytrans@hytrans.com. Similarly, if you become aware of any use of a Hytrans Trademark that violates any of the rules described above, including failure to identify Hytrans Trademarks as belonging to Hytrans B.V., please notify us at info.Hytrans@hytrans.com. If possible, please provide a copy of the article or other medium in which the trademark violation appeared.
Mehr Informationen anfordern
Gerne senden wir Ihnen Informationen zu unseren Produkten und Dienstleistungen zu,
oder kontaktieren Sie, um ein individuelles Angebot zu erhalten.